Highest security, modern design, excellent functionality
SARC is a reversible controlled access system designed to enable access to facilities as well as toll payment controls in public infrastructures such as urban railway stations and underground stations.
High performance and reliability for control access.
- Control access system by means of reversible passageways with automatic sliding obstacles.
- Designed and manufactured according to the strict requirements of railway operators.
- Highest reliability, thus ofering maximum availability and excellent MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures).
- The access photocells redundancy (48) ensures operating continuity in case of failure.
- Allows integration with any toll system or access control system.
- Guarantees total security when facing emergency situations: the opening of doors is independent from the control or monitoring elements.
Back to home page
Key Differentiating Factor
Its high reliability and availability, combined with the redundance in critical elements, makes the SARC system the best solution for all facilities and public infrastructures.