The unique qualities of the MEGA AUNAV make it the EOD/IED robot with the best range and precisión in the market.
- Maximum precision and 360º rotation allow the pincers to pull out detonating cords, separate dangerous elements and manipulate delicate pieces.
- It is equipped with a hydraulic arm capable of lifting weights up to 225 kg and an operating height of up to 18m.
- A 33 kw diesel engine and a fuel tank of 52 litres provide self-operation for more than 8 hours.
- The arm structure allows inspecting and handling suspicious packages placed outside a perimeter whilst operating from the inside of premises.
Long range and high reliability of data transmission.
- Digital bidirectional data transmission system, COFDM (Coded Orthogonal Frequency Multiplexing) for the most reliable control over the robot even in radio electric saturation environments, and simultaneous transmission of several video images in real time with no resolution deterioration. The scope for straight line vision can be up to 3 km, and up to 700 m in urban environments.
- Cable transmission with a range of 100 and 250 more with optical fibre.
Back to explosive deactivation robots
Key Differentiating Factor.
The combination of its great range and precision, guarantees a successful answer in surveillance tasks, as well as exploring and handling any EOD/IED VBIED situation in large industrial perimeters. The range of the robot enables to carry out observation tasks from the top of fuel storage tanks and their pipes.