Its unique qualities make the Super Aunav the best solution for the deactivation of LVBIED (Large Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Devices).
- The extraordinary power and operating height allow deactivation of truck bombs and the removal of heavy weights.
- The big power shovel on the front part allows the robot to push very large and heavy objects such as vehicles.
- The combination of a hydraulic 5 m long arm with the ability to lift weight heavier than 650 kg enables the handling of air force bombs and bombshells.
- Capable of executing searching tasks of explosive devices buried under beach or desert sand.
- Self-operative for more than 25 hours.
Back to explosive deactivation robots
Key Differentiating Factor.
The combination of the most accurate precision and the highest power, allow the Super AUNAV to perform actions in situations such as:
- The inspection, transportation and neutralization of hazardous materials.
- Counter-terrorist operations.
- High risk environmental missions.